Please Log in using your @uthscsa.edu sign in information:
After logging in, use the top navigation menu to:
- Schedule your first, second, or third/booster COVID-19 vaccine.
- Schedule a COVID-19 test
- Schedule appointments with Wellness 360
- Access employee only services using the top navigation menu
- Schedule services for family members (By scheduling a family member for a COVID-19 vaccination you acknowledge they meet current FDA/ACIP/CDC criteria)
Info How to schedule your vaccine
Info How to schedule your test
- Self registration and scheduling for Testing is currently disabled.
- If you received an email through an organization affiliation, please use the link in that email to access vaccination/testing scheduling.
Info UT Health MyChart Patient Portal
MyChart is the Epic online portal for the patient electronic medical record. If you are not currently a MyChart user, and even if you do not plan on being a future patient of UT Health San Antonio, please sign up for MyChart for the eCheck-in process. Your appointment confirmation email with a link to sign up for MyChart will be sent from UT_Health_DoNotReply@uthscsa.edu.
Need MyChart? Current UT Health San Antonio patients may create their MyChart account here.
Third COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduling in MyChart:
- Login to MyChart.
- Click "Visits".
- Click "Schedule an Appointment".
- Select "Third COVID-19 vaccine".
Important COVID-19 Vaccine Dose Information
- First COVID-19 Vaccine
- Second COVID-19 Vaccine
- Third/Booster COVID-19 Vaccines for established UT Health San Antonio patients
- Immunocompromised patients, at least 28 days after your second COVID-19 vaccine.
- Patients at high-risk for COVID-19, at least 6 months after your second COVID-19 vaccine.
- Patients age 65+, at least 6 months after your second COVID-19 vaccine.
Currently we are only scheduling Pfizer-BioNTech vaccinations through this site. Please contact your Primary Care provider if you need Moderna or Johnson & Johnson vaccines.
To schedule your first COVID-19 vaccine, click "Schedule Your Vaccine" from the menu above.
When receiving your first dose at any of our locations, you will leave with appointment details for receiving your second dose.
Existing UT Health San Antonio patients who received your first dose at a different location, or need to schedule just a second dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, must use MyChart to schedule. Scheduling will be available after Wednesday, September 22, 2021.
Third doses for immunocompromised patients and booster doses for patients who meet the FDA, CDC ACIP, and the State of Texas current eligibility guidelines must schedule their vaccine appointment through their MyChart account.
COVID-19 Vaccine distribution is prioritized according to medical need and the eligibility standards established by Texas Department of State Health Services (TDSHS).
Important Legal Notices
By continuing, you confirm your understanding that the COVID-19 Vaccine distribution is prioritized according to medical need and the eligibility standards established by the Texas Department of State Health Services (TDSHS), and you certify the information you are providing to UTHSA is true and correct. The intentional submission of incorrect patient identification information may result in potential cancellation of your vaccination appointment, penalty, or prosecution.
BEFORE PROCEEDING PLEASE NOTE
UT Health San Antonio is offering COVID-19 vaccines to those who meet the FDA, CDC ACIP, and State of Texas eligibility requirements. Appointment availability is updated daily and dependent on vaccine supply.
Vaccine Scheduling Instructions (TXT) Test Scheduling Instructions (TXT)