Currently we are only scheduling Pfizer-BioNTech vaccinations through this site. Only our established Primary Care patients can schedule a Moderna booster shot by contacting their providers' office. We are not currently offering the J&J vaccine.
- Children 5-11 Years of Age
The FDA, CDC ACIP, and the State of Texas have authorized the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine for children 5-11 years of age.
A parent, legal guardian, or authorized representative must accompany the child.
- Mix and Match Vaccines
CDC ACIP recommendations allow "mix and match" dosing for booster shots. People who are eligible may choose which type of booster shot they receive. Only Pfizer-BioNTech vaccinations can be scheduled through this site.
- First COVID-19 Vaccine
To schedule your first COVID-19 vaccine, click "Schedule Your Vaccine" from the menu above.
- Second COVID-19 Vaccine
When receiving your first dose at any of our locations, you will leave with appointment details for receiving your second dose.
- Third/Booster COVID-19 Vaccines
Third Doses for Immunocompromised Individuals:
- The CDC recommends that people whose immune systems are moderately to severely compromised receive a third dose no sooner that than 28 days (or 4 weeks) after completing their second dose.
Booster Shots: Pfizer-BioNTech/Moderna Eligibility: These individuals are eligible to receive a booster shot 6 months or more after completing their initial Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series:
Booster Shots: Johnson & Johnson (J&J): - A booster shot is recommended for anyone 18 or older who was vaccinated with the J&J vaccine two or more months ago.
- UT Health San Antonio is not offering J&J as a booster shot.
- Patients that received J&J may schedule Pfizer/BioNTech as a booster shot through this site.
- Learn more about third doses and booster shots
Visit these websites for more information FDA, CDC ACIP, and the State of Texas.
COVID-19 Vaccine distribution is prioritized according to medical need and the eligibility standards established by Texas Department of State Health Services (TDSHS).